To carobnica: Hi - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great carobnica 2008-10-07 2:03

Well you really mastered making interesting photographs by using architectural elements and play of light. It is not an easy job so first my congratulations for that. This is one of rare photos (ok not so rare but comparing to whole opus it is) where you included human figure and it works great. I am not one of those who claim that central compositions are boring and not working, for me they work if the work is rightly done and you did it by using the play of light and color accents. I like it.
By the way who did you menage to make so many photos of architecture without human interference? just wondering. it is hard work to do, and when I have India in mind, wow.
ciao and thank you for commenting my photographs. As I wrote, I came back here after looong time, so thank you for encouragement.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:42 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To carobnica: Hi

Yup it indeed is a very patient job trying to capture monuments in India without people!!! i always have to wait for hours for either the people to lose inteerst in what i am doing or to move away so I can click before someone or another group walks in the front of the camera!! However only a few places like the famous ones are really as crowded as you know India to be, there are plenty of hapless, unknown yet astoundinly beautiful places where i go for solace and people=less shots!!! Thanks for your views...I hope you''ll be a regualr now so i can get to see more and more from you
regards
aadil