To noborders: no worries - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great noborders 2008-09-25 5:07

It's splendid, the horse seems not to touch the ground any more... I saw recently a similar scene in east Turkey where horses were roaming free in a village but the surroundings were very different, here the tones add to the atmosphere of wilderness. Horrid light, you write ? I had not noticed, I don't agree !
The other photos that you mention are also great (here, I would have cloned out not the white car but the bright spot that I see under his belly, probably due to sharpening - a detail, really !)

Kristaps, please forgive me not to answer directly to your suggestions that I find very useful : often I would answer too late to such remarks and you would not notice them any more, that does not mean that I'm ignoring them !

Best regards and compliments for this one,
Cath.

Old 09-25-2008, 04:34 PM
TE Expert

Default To noborders: no worries

no worries cath :)) i usually respond to the comments quite late too and i usually do not respond to all. but that does not mean i do not appreciate what people say or suggest.

horrid light? well, i was imagining how gorgeous this scene would look with at least SOME blue in that sky :) and i knew, cotopaxi weather could produce that. unfortunately, not while the horse was showing off...

thank you,
kristaps

ps. i get e-mail notifications if someone responds to my comments.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:41 PM
TE Expert

Default th white spot

the white spot under the horses belly is actually a narrow strip of river visible. it's possible that it got brigher as a result of careless sharpening though :)

thanks for pointing that out.

kristaps