To rigoletto: Photomatix, PSP CS3, Capture NX, Luko's actio - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great rigoletto 2008-04-02 22:38

Bonjour Marc,
Firstly attracted by the thumbnail for its colors, but then i was struck by the over-quality in this one (a compliment, LOL).
The light is very nice and the contrast is good. Colors are beautifully presented. I smell oochappan style pp in this one, but maybe my nose is out of order...
Cheers,
Deniz

Old 04-03-2008, 05:56 AM
TE Expert

Default To rigoletto: Photomatix, PSP CS3, Capture NX, Luko's actio

Oochappan gave me some hints at the begining, he gave me also the "Luko F3 action routine" for Photoshop. Then I learned from looking at everyone on this site. Finaly I figured out what to expect from the different programs...
Here for example: first Raw processing in Photomatix with level adjustments, then Capture NX for sharpness and control point adjustment in the armored vehicle, then framed with Framefun, reduced and F3 routine in PSP. 8 months on TE and that's what I've learned.
Cheers Deniz
Marc
Old 04-03-2008, 06:10 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: good student

:))
Then a very good student you are.
4 years in TE, and i've learnt none of them.
I was also the same in the school years :))
Cheers,
Deniz
Old 04-03-2008, 06:20 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: good student

Come on. You're one of those people on TE who can catch a very special picture on places where there's nothing to "see". That not something one can learn at all or "post process" with all of the programs combined. ;o)
Have a nice day
Marc