To Porteplume: Bonjour Viviane... - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Porteplume 2008-02-29 11:31

Bonjour ami Kaj,
It has been quite a while since I took take to visit you, sorry for that... But you know we're busy with our "old-new" house - and decorating a room for our guests!!! :o))) - but this picture is sooooooo neat, so well framed and giving us so much memories!
* We were looking at "Wallander" on TV yesterday and we were right back in Ystad, I wish we coulfd go there again soon but I don't think we can do that this year...

Everything OK? How is your daughter doing?

Friendly greetings & Amitiés - Viviane & Chris

Old 03-04-2008, 05:39 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To Porteplume: Bonjour Viviane...

Bonjour Viviane,

Thanks for your visit to one of my later uploads. It was nice to hear from you again and I hope you - as well as Chris and your family - are doing well again. I understand you are busy, but slowly coming to ease at your new home in Tholen.

Although not that active at these pages - just the odd upload now and then - I'm doing fine. Mostly older stuff, as I haven't been shooting too much lately. I'm thinking about buying a new camera (a DSLR), which might energize my interest again.

My daughter is also doing fine. She'll finish in May and hopefully she'll get a job at the agency in Gothenburg, where she's presently an intern. She's doing a lot of the work in connection with the big amusement park Liseberg.

We did journey together last Summer. And we did reach Provence, where we spent a couple of days south of Montagne du Lubéron in La Roque-d'Anthéron - just before the Paris invasion. We visited Camargue and Grand Canyon du Verdon (swimming in the lake) before continuing to Grasse, Nice and Monaco.

However she was arguing with her boyfriend during the trip, and today you're able to do that "long-distance" via cell phone and SMS. So many were the nights she didn't feel well and I had to go out alone. I'm used to that, it's no big problem, but it wasn't what we'd expected the journey to be. Luckily she's over all that now and stronger than ever.

I won't be going on any skiing trip this year. Last year was a bit short on snow, and although I'm not sure about this year, it took the fun out of it. I don't know about Holland, but Sweden has experienced the warmest Winter in 100 years.

There are no plans for the Summer. First come May - and then we'll see...

Friendly greetings,
Kaj