To Mondaychild: Print. - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Mondaychild 2007-08-31 8:24

Hi Chris,

this one looks great ... somehow like out of a movie, or like a cover of a CD. Somehow unreal. The girls remind me a bit of the movie "Now and Then" (although the movie isnīt in b/w), one of my favorites. The girl in the foreground looks very curious and naughty, whilst her friend seems to be afraid of the photographer ...

The placement of the persons is really successful. How did you get the slight blur? If I got your note right, this photo is from a scanned print?

Itīs far more difficult to take photos of people than photos of landscapes, buildings etc. ... but you are a real master!

Old 09-04-2007, 01:54 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To Mondaychild: Print.

Many, many thanks Gisi.
Your right, it is a print. I spend too much time in my bathroom bent over trays of chemicals...but I love it.
The slight blur was due to my aperture setting and the proximity of the young girl. I was probably of F/2.8 or F/4...using a wideangle means it is difficult to acheive a narrow DOF...you have to have a wide aperture and be very close to your subject.

Thanks for stopping by,
Chris.