To Clairedelune: French. - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Clairedelune 2007-08-31 9:06

I can almost feel the sweet taste of the warm air on my skin, the pleasure of the summer's touch on my shoulders, the quiet wind going through the leaves of the trees and the playing shadows on the ground...
I can almost hear the crystal notes of a laugh of a young girl and the playful bark of a good faithful dog. And the scolding voice of the older one... Come, don't talk to strangers...
I feel lazy... I would like to lay down and smell the grass and wish the summer won't go away...
Sigh! You don't understand French... It would be easier for me! :)))
Chris, this is a "feel good" photo. Thanks for this.
Maybe a little dark, but I am not in front of a calibrated screen right now, so I am far from certain of that.
I want to participate in TE, but I feel more and more like the type of photography I'm doing doesn't fit into TE...
Why?
I feel this way too. I know my reasons, but yours...?
Claire

Old 09-01-2007, 04:08 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To Clairedelune: French.

I wish I was more diligent in school...maybe then I would understand the French language. For you I will learn, just so I can here the splendid words as they are meant to be said.

As for participating on TE...I just feel that I'm going in a little bit of a different direction. This site has evolved and so have I. I'm with Francis on a slightly more journalistic path...mostly accomplished through street photography...but I'm looking for the time to pursue a real series; spending the day/weeks/months with a certain theme/people etc. Also, I'm just so busy right now and this site takes alot of dedication and time to truly participate. I mean, I'm not going anywhere, I just want a little more time to do everything I always fail to do...

Thanks many times over,
Chris.