To Lanaud: Speck - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Lanaud 2006-12-03 21:42

Lovely shot... Speck? Not to worry... We just got about 3'' of 'specks' in Montreal today ;-)

Any chance of seeing this beauty later with snow on the ground? TFS.

Old 12-04-2006, 05:40 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Lanaud: Speck

The trail that we completed is a great trail during winter. I will post a photo from the same POV. I agree. I think the color of the home would be more dramatic. I would also like to capture it with the sea and sky in the background.

I hope that you can visit our part of this great country, as I know that you would enjoy it very much. If someone says, there is a few specks out, then you would know that it's a very light snow. Be proud of your great culture and language as am I.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:50 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To Lanaud: Speck

Looking forward to more of your photos. My youngest daughter's boyfriend came back yesterday from your province. He was in Doyle since Sept in a language student exchange thing. Had to speak english all the time. Next February, the boy where he was is coming here for three months. Looking forward to that also. He has nothing but good words to describe where he was and the people of NFLD!

ŗ bientŰt! :-)