To adam_k: Naked Truth...The Whole Picture - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement adam_k 2006-07-27 5:19

I am also against such manipulation: either show it how it is or don't show it at all...
So the title seems a little bit strange here as manipulated picture is no truth anymore...

Old 07-28-2006, 06:26 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To adam_k: Naked Truth...The Whole Picture

Dear Adam,
I would like others, to see that there are people around us, with a lot less to live with and wear. But I need to be decent to this children. To me, blurring their private parts would not make them any less naked or truthful, in what people see.

Naked truth is about seeing the whole picture. And seeing other parts as well, beside the reproductive organ, that also says the same thing. Furthermore, by blurring their private parts, it wouldn't not make them any less naked.

As a photographer, it is our profession to show and tell, just enough for our viewers to understand, but we also need to spare them the gory or x rated stuff. Not everyone has a strong stomach.

It is also not about patronizing. As a photographer, we have to respect our variable viewers.
Or else every papers and magazines in this world would probably have pictures of people, looking like coming from Playboy etc...

Thanks Adam for your thought.
Regards
Rabani