To Tavo: Points well taken - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Tavo 2004-07-22 4:28

All of your 5 pics are very nice, but this one seems to me the best. Maybe because it is the least "manerist" one - you did not play on that IMHO cheap trick with colored objects and BW surroundings.
I would clone out that wire (cable) crossing the background building in upper right-hand corner, it looks like dirt or scratch. And dont understand what is that brighter area (blurred tree? your handwork?) around the girls head, but it might by clearer in a larger version.
I highly value animation of sites by human figures even when a photo would work also without it. You do it nicely.
PeterB

Old 07-22-2004, 05:41 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Tavo: Points well taken

Thanks Tavo - a great eye you've got! Overused selective discoloring does seem like a cliche to me these days, I admit I do sometimes get carried away when I discovered the things I can do with Photoshop :)... and only the laziness is to blame to not cloning out the wire... The brighter tree behind the girl's head was not altered in any way, it just caught some sun while the object around it were in the shades... Thanks everybody for the comments!