Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement minoltaboy 2005-08-13 21:18

My brother once photographed these sand sculptures in 3D on slide film. I think the contrast of sand castles with blue and green mountains is weird. Not sure if the contrasts work here. Maybe they would from another angle or from a greater height. Something just seems akward in this composition, especially where you have given us a wonderful mountain background that seems robbed of naturalness by manmade sand images...

Old 08-16-2005, 09:54 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To minoltaboy: A wonderful mountain background

Hello,
Thanks for your comments. But You are wrong on them. The mountains are really at the good place, and there is no photo montage in this picture. The contrast was like this during this beautiful day. the fact that the clouds was passing makes the mountains more dark that really.
The picture has been taken from the beach. The beach is not really in the lake, but in a pond in front of the lake. If you already been in the place you must remember this, or ask you brother.
I hoppe that these small explanations raised your doubts about my photograph.
Salutations
Jacques