Street photography

• How to take candid shots:
    http://www.thomasleuthard.com/Books/StreetFaces.pdf

ready to publish on TE?
  • Hi there

I followed your link and have so enjoyed looking, reading and learning. Thanks so much for posting this. It has been added to my bookmarks.

Warm wishes

Rosemary
  • street photography
    Hello, thank you for posting this very informative e-book. I learned quite a lot from it. The author says it isn't something that can be taught one just simply has to go out and do it. Talent has to be there for it to succeed. He does explain some technique that is useful.
    Thanks again,
    Karen
  • artin afsharjavan
    taking photos without asking for permission is legal, or, don't know, can you publish them and still get credit?
  • Street portraits
    Very interesting. I love street photography but not sure I have the nerve for this. Maybe a glass or two of whisky would help. Tfs.
  • Street Photography
    Lovely! thanks for sharing:-) A must-read and I should keep this one handy.
  • Street Photography
    Thank you, Claude, I really enjoyed this.
    I'd love to do exactly as he says.
    Living in a village, it isn't easy to encounter crowds which I think has to be your starting point. Anyway, I have read it twice and will bear all his knowledge and tips in mind!

Best wishes,
    Bev
  • human photography
    Quote: Living in a village, it isn't easy to encounter crowds which I think has to be your starting point. Anyway, I have read it twice and will bear all his knowledge and tips in mind!
    Why not take portraits of your village inhabitants and built a photographic exhibition in the city town hall?
  • pdf link not working.
    Hi..
    Link doesn't open
  • Quote: Hi..
    Link doesn't open
    The link was published over 3 years ago so that's no great surprise.