To ScottHale: Scot - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement ScottHale 2008-11-01 8:09

Just so you'll see this:

I have reported your retribution on my photo to the administration.

I would think your more mature than that!

Old 11-01-2008, 09:26 PM
TE Newbie

Default To ScottHale: Scot

You are a bully on TrekLens and now you are being a bully on this site too....
Grow up Scott. Don't you have anything else to do with your life than do put people down.

How is the critique from Pago retaliatory? As he had stated, he just discovered your photographs.

----------Lets see if your "MO" is the same as on TL. If it is, I guess i can expect some negative comments from you and your buddy.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:03 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Retagger

We'll leave it up to the administration to decide that. As for you, you are a bully, you only appear to help your buddy lukie..lol

I think you believed that someone "just discovered my photos", what in the heck kind of defense it that?
He discovered it after I disagreed with him in the forums.
If I go to his gallery and say, I just discovered you photos after this comment, you'd be whining and crying.

Admit it, you and lukie have something special going on..:)
Old 11-02-2008, 06:39 PM
TE Junior Member

Default You don't speak the truth!

I also think your mistaken or trying to deceive the people that read this, he did not "state" that he had just discovered my photographs!

Prove that he said that or you'll be seen as the "bully"! :)

Find that statement!
Old 11-02-2008, 10:33 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: You don't speak the truth!

"Bully" Scott, what are you saying there ? Who writes crap ? YOU ! My buddy ? I don't even know Retagger ! Stop kicking around and make false accusations !!!! Your banning will not take long, I guess. Your fantasy-world is yours, keep it that way ! How sad people like you even exist !
Old 11-03-2008, 03:25 AM
TE Junior Member

Default I speak the truth!

This is the second website that he has taken up for you on. (I can prove it)

See his silly tag-teaming psychoanalysis here:
http://www.treklens.com/read.php?f=2&t=608031&m=726405

Those forum threads got removed after your remarks about trolls.
You keep fantasizing about my being removed when I heard through the grapevine that it is YOU they are watching. Your a paranoid psyzophrenic that gets hostile. I bet your voice is cracking even when you type!

Your such a goofball lukie-no-hands.....you followed me here, stalking like a troll.

I hope you report this...they'll see who followed who...what a tag-team dynamic Duo.
Is the dynamic duo called lukietagger?
Old 11-03-2008, 10:35 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: I speak the truth!

I took a look at your link, Scott. I can see Retagger gave his opinion, does that mean that I know him ? No ! You are just suggesting and making fantasies.
Who would better know then myself that I do not know this member.
It is a pure coïncidence that he also replied on your "revenge" words to another member of TE.
Or you jump to conclusions to fast, or you are just having to much fantasy...
Old 11-03-2008, 02:09 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: I speak the truth!

It shows the trail. A pattern. A common ground.
You just don't get it, lukie-no-hands.
You have time and time again been wrong, from asking for apologies for people that found spook accounts to begging and crying to the administration like a screwball.
I think your a paranoid psychitzophrenic with multiple personalities.
You never show us proof, just blabber utter nonsense.
Have you sought help, I am really concerned because you often make stuff up to suit your needs and that just isn't normal for you to think that people actually believe that crap! They see right through you...
Old 11-03-2008, 08:41 PM
TE Newbie

Default To: Scott

Scott, you are pathetic!

Scott states: "As for you, you are a bully, you only appear to help your buddy lukie..lol"

I do not even know Lukie - what are you talking about? Your "MO" or pattern is showing through on this site just as you have done on TL.

Is this the only way you know how to express yourself is by being negative? Do you really think that your comments and rhetoric fit the “Sprit of TE.” If you want to be an “Administrator” so bad, start you own website, make you own rules and be the enforcer.

You have proved in the past that you can fit within this society and you can give good advice – but your negative comments and your paranoid accusations far outweigh your positive comments. You are now far more disruptive than you are positive. (This is just my opinion – among many others.)

You are probably a very talented individual, but you are not portraying yourself that way. You are being perceived as a person who needs attention and now you have become a "Bully". It seems that you target members who do not agree with your line of thinking. We are all different Scott – just accept it and move on. You don’t have to pick a fight with someone who photographs a subject or sees the world different than you do.

You ask me for proof! Your own words are all the proof that is needed to see that you are an unstable person and you crave attention.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:50 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To: Scott

Retagger,
You are a stalker!
Look at how hostile you are....LOL
Almost on the verge of hysteria...take a chill pill brother....and quit freaking out.
I think your participation on TE does not allow you to have much of a voice (according to the self-proclaimed well respected-long-standing-members)
You have your opinion and I have mine...
I think you get off playing superhero and chasing down someone that disagrees with the majority.
I agreed with the administration and had to take on the pack of wolves and you just wanna be the alpha male. You have some compitition....LOL...with your buddy lukie.
You don't even know lukie but you have been on TWO websites now defending him and butting in our dialogue.
Surely you don't think that's not evident...
I think you really have no idea what respect means. If you did you would just let someone have a discussion without the ankle biting crap.
We could argue forever about this....you disgust me!
Old 11-04-2008, 03:52 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To: Scott

BTW....tag lukie...it's his turn isn't it?

You guys ever tried to wrestle?

LOL

Retagger and lukie-no-hands!

The Dynamic Duo.

NEXT............!