To meyavuz: Hello. - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great pamastro 2005-04-14 23:42

The title is perfect for this photograph. The large water and the lonely boat steering out into it creates a vast and infinte feel. The light of this time of day also helps create that infinite feel. And it's almost like thos mountains are a mirage on the horizon that can never be reached. The textures, contrast and colors are very good. Nicely done.

What kind of post processing have you done here? I have been working on a couple of photographs, though hazier than this, that have been giving me trouble with all the water in it when I try to clear up the haze. I have been playing with levels but have been having a hard time getting it just right.

Old 04-18-2005, 08:18 AM
TE Newbie

Default To meyavuz: Hello.

This is a house. I wish that the government would find a way to make people repair their old homes. In the middle of Nicosia and Limassol there are houses like this one and even prettier. Some of them are restored like this one. Some others are turned into cafe, restaurants..
I am glad you like it because it was chosen from my fellow students to go to an amateur photograph exhibition and I was not sure whether it showed something worth seeing. :) Thank you.