Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great maloutim 2013-08-29 5:54

Well, I can't help but critiquing this one too !
What a great contrast between the illuminated building and tree, and the dark night sky !
Great management of light and sharpness. I suppose you used a tripod ?
This seems to be one of your favorite subjects to shoot in Tel-Aviv. I won't comment them all today :-), but I will stop by again when browsing through your gallery.
All the best.
Marie-louise.

Old 08-29-2013, 01:44 PM
TE Expert

Thumbs up To maloutim: world

The Syria situation has nothing to do with Israel, MarieLouise - but the world is in danger, as many dictators nowadays falling and cause chaos in their countries. The big problem is that the replacement in those countries are from El-Kaida, and extreme-islam never was a better choice.
Europe is also under massive immigration from those countries, a big issue in France and Benelux, Scandinavia and England.
Thanks, we will be OK.
Ike
Old 08-29-2013, 02:04 PM
TE Expert

Thanks for your reply!
I agree ! The world is in danger. And extreme Islam is not a better choice to dictatorship. e.g. Egypt.
Not much we can do as small individuals, except try to propagate friendship worldwide.
I was showing my concern because you are a neighboring country to Syria, and I read that Your country is getting ready for any eventualities.
So is France, I agree. Only the Middle-East is so often seen as a powder-magazine. It's worrying.
Good luck to us all.
Marie-Louise.

Last edited by maloutim; 08-29-2013 at 02:07 PM.