The beta version of the site does not work

• The beta version of the site has not been working for two days, I hope it will be restored soon, thanks
  • Ciao Luciano,
    I have started a thread about it already. I don't think they will switch the beta back. I am worried they may switch the main site off as well.
    Kind regards,
    M
  • God help us if they switch the main site off as well ! I had been wondering ! What would happen to all the work we had put into it ?
  • Hello and thanks for updating us man.
  • The Beta version has apparently been permanently closed down, which is a shame as the larger image size was a distinct improvement on the main site. It would have been nice to have been told that it was going to happen: I think it's called communication...

Will
  • Posting purely as a member of the site, nothing to do with being a mod. Beta sites are generally only intended for testing changes / updates for a site and use of them is always a risk. I agree that some warning of it's closure would have indicated at least a minimal interest in effect it would have on members.
  • It appears that the Beta version will no longer be active. If it's any consolation, I was give the same notice all of you were.