problems between the two sites. - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 10-31-2010, 09:37 PM
TE Expert

Default problems between the two sites.

On Beta Trekearth, I had just written an answer to manatee's critique to my photo: http://beta.trekearth.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=838724. This is what it says :Hola Elias,
Gracias por tu visita! Me gusta mucho el nombre "Maria Luisa" :-))

This is what appears on the new site, for the same answer to the same critique :http://fr.trekearth.com/forums/showt...08#post1152808.
Or this according to how you get to the thread:http://fr.trekearth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=838724

The links between the two sites, at least in the forums seem to have gone completely haywire.
And the threads started on the forum from one site don't appear on the other !

Last edited by maloutim; 11-01-2010 at 07:40 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:36 PM
TE Senior Member

Unhappy Very frustrating!

I know exactly what you mean...there seems to be little connection between the beta and regular versions of TE at the moment. We can't click on the forums and see the most current messages as we used to; we can't see critique relies like we used to, etc.

The search functions are also still extremely messed up in the beta version. I realistically can't add links for all the troubles, since there are dozens!

Can't the tech team run through the site and assess the troubles? It seems that with members posting messages in bits and pieces, these problems won't be resolved for a long time.

I understand that the tech team is very busy, and I appreciate their hard work, but it is still frustrating...

Have a good day,
Brenda
Old 11-01-2010, 09:40 PM
TE Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcitizen View Post
I know exactly what you mean...there seems to be little connection between the beta and regular versions of TE at the moment. We can't click on the forums and see the most current messages as we used to; we can't see critique relies like we used to, etc.

The search functions are also still extremely messed up in the beta version. I realistically can't add links for all the troubles, since there are dozens!

Can't the tech team run through the site and assess the troubles? It seems that with members posting messages in bits and pieces, these problems won't be resolved for a long time.

I understand that the tech team is very busy, and I appreciate their hard work, but it is still frustrating...

Have a good day,
Brenda
Hello Brenda,
Generally if we fix one issue many others are fixed too. If you find an error, and would like to have it fixed, please add the link.
Thank you,
~Amber
Old 11-01-2010, 09:40 PM
TE Senior Member

Default My mistake...

Hello again,

I just checked, and the searches by individual country are now functioning in the beta version.

Thank you tech team!

I apologize for the misinformation written in my previous message.

Have a good day,
Brenda