Adding a workshop image to a theme - can it be done?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Re: Adding a workshop image to a theme - can it be done?
    I'm sure you're being offered photography courses because of all those points you have! After all, we all know that members with a lot of points are the ones who post lousy photos... and they get points only because they have sooooo many friends on TE. ;-P
    I'm waiting for the new catalogue to come out so I can cash my points in for a new camera. Then when I only have a few points they will know I am one of the elite who doesn't need to do critiques to alert people of my existence. ;D
    K
    And I'm still missing out on the massage parlour ads!
    Perhaps the new catalogue will be published at the same time as the new VBulletin which is announced for next week. From what I read in the Announcements Forum it sounds like it's the best thing since sliced bread... can't wait to see!
    I saw that, but have no idea what it means, being a bit limited on IT understanding. I'll wait and see, but I do notice from the screen shots that some members will be 'senior members'. Now that will give us longtimers some social standing! Or maybe they've been checking out our birth certificates! ;D
    K
    Bibiweb is right, it is necessary me to stop polluting the space of the excellent photopgraphes, with my plethoric and ridiculous production. I am not only…

Bibiweb a raison, il me faut arrêter de polluer l'espace des excellents photopgraphes, avec ma production pléthorique et dérisoire. Je ne suis pas le seul...