To atlantida: Going Manual - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great atlantida 2007-08-14 15:23

It's amazing, great first upload, congrats:)) I've never used the manual features, did u used one of the the manual modes for the 5 secs exposure? I'm so lazy to read the f***in manual, maybe scared, I dont know, it's not easy with a camera like this. Anyway, keep on experimenting, it's a shame not to use the special features that this camera gives over the point and shoot cameras, I'll have to teach myself to use that advantage. Are u satisfied with your first upload?
Cheers
Gordana

Old 08-15-2007, 08:47 PM
TE Newbie

Default To atlantida: Going Manual

Hi Gordana. I went all manual here, also on the focus, but unfortunately I had no remote, so my finger on the "trigger" made it not 100 % sharp, what you can see on the rail of the bridge. You MUST read the manual (place it next to the toilet :-) and you MUST get used to P, S and especially A, as you can controll the dark corners with the aperture. Promise me to try? And actually, for me - now you ask - the effort and thinking and trying until this shot was boxed; I'm really satisfied and glad as I feel I've succeed with trying out the creative possibilities of DSLR. I will come to experiment a lot more with the long exposures as you can create some wonderful effects also leaving kind of a story like intended in this one. I always wanted to try and make the persons like walk IN the photo. So yes, I'm satified. Thanks for liking :-))) Jens