To verge: Question of hope - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great verge 2005-02-15 8:47

sad but true situation in the Philippines. I just somehow don't agree on the note of "limits the dream and inescapable" co'z I always believe in "hope" if you keep deep in your heart "hope" you will never limit the dreams and surely escape poverty and this is the thing that many of us FILIPINO needs....rgds

verge

Old 02-15-2005, 07:08 PM
TE Newbie

Default To verge: Question of hope

Thanks for the response, Verge. I agree with you that it is necessary to maintain the positive attitude feeling that tomorrow will bring a happier result. I feel that sometimes the people continue on beyond hope because there is nothing else to do and that shows the courage of the Filipino people. It's like in the Blues music of the American blacks, when things get so absurdly bad you just have to laugh about it. It develops a sense of humor and humaness that rich folks can never tap into. All this in my humble opinion of course, as a foreigner, but living mostly with Filipinos, especially my wife and stepchildren.
Old 02-16-2005, 02:52 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To verge: Question of hope

I made a WS, I just hope you like it. keep posting photo. I've learned a lot here and am sure you will too....rgds

verge