To Spyder: Hi ED - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ourania 2014-11-12 10:50

Bonsoir Juliette,
this picture is very attractive and delightful, you achieved amazing definition on the contrasting colours as well as on the real details and the reflections. I like how this well cropped detail of the wide picturesque scenery tells us a lot about the whole. The geometry is very intriguing, the bridge and the reflection complement each other marvelously. I love the richness of the blue colour. Congratulations and thank you!
All the best, have a lovely evening,
Ourania

PS Je suis totalement d' accord en ce qui concerne la ressemblance du bateau avec la Citroen:)

Old 11-12-2014, 09:12 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To Spyder: Hi ED

Morning Ed
Yes: that would have been a cool title...oh well. Can't be helped.
Actually I've had that bridge as a target for a wee while; and it had to be at sun rise... but it had been overcast for ages. Finally yesterday it was fine, so I left 10 minutes earlier than normal, stopped and took a few shots. Aye Ed;planning that was.
Have a great day, you too.
Cheers Frank

PS: I'm going to cut down this TE business. I don't have the time.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:10 AM
TE Senior Member

Talking Hey Frank

Yes, I know how you feel about this site. You start making comments, you place a photo and make notes, and before you know it three hours have past by.
That is why I gave up on week-ends.
But I really enjoy being in contact with you, so here is some of my info if you care to stay in touch.

e-mail: buffaloenfrance@orange.fr
tel.:0033 (0)2 48 70 75 09

As I'm retired now, and I have never been to Denmark, it would be great to meet up one day over a good drink.
I'm going to the Netherlands the end of the month, I have friends in Vlijmen & Gouda.

All the best
the ED
Old 11-13-2014, 09:23 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Not quitting ... just cutting down

Yo Ed
Thanks for the email and all. I'd like to meet you too one day.
I'm not dropping out of TE, though. Just cutting down to a reasonable degree.
I have all these "real world problems/ tasks " to deal with, and it's no good I'm just sitting blabbering about field of depth and POV all the time.
still; I find it's working a bit as a valve to let out steam and stress, so it has a value. Besides I enjoy chatting with you too.
Na.. I'm going to do uploads .. but less critiques and chit-chat.
Cheers amigo
Frank