To fahrik: coca labs - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great fahrik 2006-05-01 0:57

WOW!!!

It is not very smart I think walking around a Coca Lab like this with camera as a stupid tourist, unless you are a trafficker...
But in the other hands following Angela's expression Colombia has so many other places to visit, therefore I think in the future tourists can be taken to these (non-functioning) coca labs, just like we go visiting old castles' condemned cells or something...
And thchnically it is cool pic, at first sight you think it is a lemonade...

Old 05-09-2006, 02:37 AM
TE Newbie

Default To fahrik: coca labs

Dear Fahrik,
A lot of things people do are not very smart, i agree. I dont want to sound like a fool, but i had the chance to go see this coca lab and i could not say no, its just not in my charachter. I've already told angela, and i'll repeat it to you there are a lot of beautiful things to go and see in colombia, which is one of the most beautiful countries i've ever seen, inhabited by a wonderful population, and by showing this pic i did not want to try and convince anyone to do what i did but the point of trekearth is to "find out about the world through photography" and i truly believe this picture serves that purpose. Labs like this one are a reality in colombia (and other countries as well) I had the chance to see one and i did, and i thought i'd share it with you people because this is the point of trekearth.
Of course i visited a lot of other amazing places in colombia that EVERYONE should see: Tatacoa desert, bogotŗ, cali, La guajira and cabo de la vela, the ciudad perdida trek, and much more which i have not had the time to see.
Anyway thanks for the comment and the technical compliment about the picture, there are other colombia pics you are welcome to see, and others i will post in the future.
Thanks a lot....
osh
Old 05-13-2006, 08:35 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To fahrik: coca labs

Hi Osh,

I did not mean to offend you, I would not miss a chance to shoot the photo like this either...

Best regards
Old 05-16-2006, 07:55 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To fahrik: coca labs

i never thought you tried to offend me. Am actually glad to discuss the issue. dont worry i dont take offence very easily, so you can keep criticizing as vehementky as you like! (although i didn't think your note was a heavy criticism at all!) so all cool no worries.
take care osh