Hi my photo was deleted ?

• Hi my photo was deleted ?
    Why?
    Because the machine TE deleted ?
    Why te the TE dont send to my a e-mail question my photo ?
    No deleted , is a street phot .
    I dont have a wanser
    I very sad .
  • My deleted photo ?
    Why not yet received a response from administrators about my deleted photo ?
  • Are very quick to delete a photo but take a long time to answer why?
  • An e-mail was sent so if you didn't receive it you need to check your spam filters. Many do block automated e-mails.
    The reason it was deleted was because it breaks this item in the Terms of Service (TOS)

In respect of peoples copyrights; postings of other peoples work (photographs/art) must properly convey the surroundings in which they are found. If you wish to post close-ups of the work, please do so as a workshop. Workshop or Re-Posted images must include information on any changes made to the original.
  • In respect of peoples copyrights; postings of other peoples work :)
    In respect of peoples copyrights; postings of other peoples work
    And our photos are copied from Te and posted on websites of tourism and other sites.
    The TE never done anything about this problem.
    And now you deleted a photo of a street a poster of toothpaste 70 years in Portugal, this toothpaste belongs to the history of Portugal , i have 9 years of TE , and I am very sad.

Gonçalo
  • TE lost its soul
    Due to these small details throughout the 9 years I've been in many good photographers TE gone or erased the photos, TE lost its soul, many of the photos published have not any quality or interest, for me photography is art not rules.

Gonçalo
  • TE has lost its way
    I have to agree. Some (but not all) moderators seem hellbent on a "my way or the highway" type of dialogue, rather than constructive persuasion. They don't even have the manners to send a forwarding email or explanation when an image is deleted.