Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 01-01-2016, 02:36 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Replies not registering

Hi all

In addition to the noted problems with photo info and EXIF data not appearing, I now find that any replies I make to comments fail to appear. There is no "plus" sign next to the reply button to alert viewers to a reply having been made, and there is also nothing appearing in the Discussions box associated with an image. I'm using Windows 10 and Firefox...

Will
Old 01-01-2016, 03:07 PM
TE Expert

Hi Will,
The replies appear in the Forum: Photos. It's one of the many technical problems reported earlier. No doubt everything will be fixed any week now.
Gert
Old 01-01-2016, 11:49 PM

I like your optimism, Gert.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macondo View Post
I like your optimism, Gert.
Me too!
You have the right spirit!

Best Wishes for 2016 to you, to all the members and to TrekEarth!

Viviane
Old 01-08-2016, 10:59 AM
TE Expert

The problems of garbled or lost notes are now mainly fixed (thank you IB technicians), but one very minor problem remains.

Many members like to write graphically nice, "readable" notes, divided into separate paragraphs. They look all right when seen under the photo:

Hello Gert,

Your photograph is immediately attractive because of its warm glow and strong patterns. They make an excellent backcloth against which to portray the figures, who match the mood of the b/g perfectly, with their warm interaction and shared knowledge!
I suspect that they are on their way to a party ''' their bags of goodies and happy demeanour are the clues!

My warm regards,

but among the "critiques written" and "critiques received" they are squeezed into just one long paragraph:

Hello Gert, Your photograph is immediately attractive because of its warm glow and strong patterns. They make an excellent backcloth against which to portray the figures, who match the mood of the b/g perfectly, with their warm interaction and shared knowledge! I suspect that they are on their way to a party ''' their bags of goodies and happy demeanour are the clues! My warm regards

I agree it's not a big deal, but it used to work and shouldn't be too hard to fix again.
Thanks in advance,
Gert