To danielswalsh: Hello Daniel - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great clodreno 2005-03-26 6:17

A very nice image Kev..Always very difficult to do when not at the same level.. It's nice mainly because of the shadow on the right.
Very impresive work. I am always impressed by people doing this kind of job. I sue to clim when younger, and now I got older and also develop vertigo... terrible..so imagine...

Old 03-28-2005, 04:31 AM
TE Expert

Default To danielswalsh: Hello Daniel

Well we had a dry summer last year but all that meant to me was more photo ops. Teh Fraser Valley is always green. The dryer the better actually. The news people focus on available water for drinking. In chilliwack we do nothave water shortage. Oh wow water your lawn every second day...Big deal. As for forest fires that is in the interior where it is a little dryer and hotter. Chilliwack is lush and green at all times. So what do you think/
Old 03-28-2005, 06:28 AM
TE Expert

Default To PJE; Hi Paul

hmmm I learnt something new about Chilliwack.
My hometown on the island (Port Alberni) get's pretty dry during the summer, and we've had a few fires, the largest covering the side of the mountain on Sproat Lake (visible from the highway on the other side). Thankfully, we're home to the Mars Water Bombers, so help is always close by.

Keep our fingers crossed for the rest of the province...

Cheers,
- Dan