Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great danos 2018-06-16 0:04

Hello Craig,
this is a wonderful service that can offer a drone.We can see the panoramic view of the Amphitheatre of Pula.Great the panoramic view from above with the light and the colour management to are captured and presented perfect.

Regards,Danos
PS I wonder if you took a permission from the authorities to fly the drone.

Old 06-16-2018, 08:52 AM
TE Expert

Default To danos: Drone Permission

Hi Danos
to answer your question directly....the answer is NO. I didn't receive any permission from authorities to fly my drone. I went to a quite area where there are no people, flew my drone for 20 min, then put it away. I really do try honestly to cause as little disturbance as possible.

and I do not like to fly my drone where there are many many people.

In my experience, its best NOT to ask permission to fly the drone. Why?
because 99% of the time the answer will be no. I have learned NOT to ask, just fly it, be respectful, do it quickly.

cheers
Craig
Old 06-16-2018, 09:27 AM
TE Expert

Default I Took My Drone to Croatia

Hello Craig,
thank you for your answer.In these circumstances you use it and don't say nothing to anyone.
I visited the Cate museum of modern art in London a month ago and finally arrived at the terrace floor where I took several photos using a monopod i had with me. After a little the guard came and asked for the permission to use the monopod.Of course i had not any permission because of i did not know it.
What can i say.

Regards,Danos