To doelli: great ! - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good doelli 2008-07-27 10:34

Hello Maciej,

I like your picture but I think it needs a little saturation. And am I wrong or is it a little bit lopsided to the left? Anyway, I did a small workshop to show you what I mean. Let me know what you think about the altered version.
Thanks for sharing,
Britta

Old 07-28-2008, 10:34 AM
TE Newbie

Default To doelli: great !

hi.
you have done a great job.
yes, the picture looks much better ! :)...
the colors are much more saturated.
But you know, I dont think, TrekEarth is the place, where you can put only the perfect technical photos :) so thats why I didnt work on this picture. I found this colors really interesting. Maybe because of my experiences on this day. A big storm, then sun with its sharp light. The colors on the picture remind me on this mood :)...
But like I said, you habe done a great technical job :)
Bye
Old 07-29-2008, 09:14 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To doelli: great !

Hi Maciej,

thanks for your kind words.

You are right, TE is not the place for only posting perfect pictures.
The only thing why I worked on your shot was that I first noticed the soft colours. I liked them. But I wanted to see how it could look like with a bit more saturation. And then it was so much fun to try out some other tools (hey, I am still a beginner and love experimenting :-) )that I couldn't stop.
Every time we do or receive a workshop here it is a question of personal liking.
I hope you will have a great time here. And - if you like - have a look at my gallery, there are a lot of pictures that aren't perfect. I've put them in here for the same reason: they look like I remember the situation.

Bye, Britta