Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good alagarcia 2007-06-29 3:54

that could be better if the leg wouldn't be cut from the picture .The photo of the child is usually more interesting if the child shows an intrest to the one that is taking a picture;in this case it has something from spiing
regards
alicja

Old 06-29-2007, 08:21 PM
TE Newbie

Default To alagarcia: oh really

So you believe that all body parts have to be in a picture? And "the child has to face me"? And why do you say usually, your 25 years of age have given you all that experience in photography to know what the usual rules are?
What ever happened to humility, and trying to listen and learn before giving smart advice? I never heard such nonsense before. The child in this case is interested and captured by the peanut, that was the only interesting thing to me, other wise frankly I would not have taken the picture. If you look at my gallery (which of course you have not before you opened your mouth) you would see that I have plenty, probably too many pictures of children facing me.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:15 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To alagarcia: oh really

I didn't want to offend you.about the "usual "rules sorry but this is my English that is not as precise as yours.please do not pick up single words.The expirience in photography is not connected with the age-being openminded is usefull (I supposed) .I joined the trekearth to learn about photography-if I thought I knew all there would be no reason to join any forum.the rule I follow (always) is to listen to what other people say about my photos-sometimes (in my case) there are too many sentiments connected to the places I visited that is difficult to judge oneself(myself) pictures in the way some other people see them.Thank you for all the adivices . claiming that my photos are bad adds points to yours?I doubt. I had a lookin your gallery-before I wrote. I like a lot of our picture,but sorry no this one
Old 07-01-2007, 05:42 PM
TE Newbie

Then it would be a good idea to leave opinions and feelings exactly to what they are. I myself am a foreigner and aquired English as a second language, my mother language is German.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:22 PM
TE Newbie

with some members I will