To mjw364: ! - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good mjw364 2016-08-02 3:37

Hi there

I like the expressions on the faces that you captured. As such this fits into the "moment captured" genre that I'm sure street photographers will find appealing. You have opened up your f stop to create a shallow depth of field, which also should have increased your shutter speed to capture things quickly yet there is still some blur on the hands of the young girls. To my eyes these distract slightly. Maybe using a higher ISO could help with this. Also, the skin tones are a little on the dark side and a slight alteration in exposure post processing might lift these.

I'm just pointing these things out in a well intended constructive critique - something you seem to feel is lacking on TE and perhaps my comment as opposed to Will's largely positive comment illustrates the problem you outline in your response to his comment.

Cheers

Mike

Old 08-02-2016, 12:19 PM
TE Expert

Default To mjw364: !

Thank you for deep and constructive critique. That's what we need here the most.
Blurred hands... I suppose this is actually an advantage because it shows us that girls are on the dynamic move.
By the way - it is rather rare here - such a long critique. So thanks a lot one more time.
Best regards!