To Highmountains: Thank you. - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Highmountains 2011-11-10 11:25

Facinating Composition.
Took me quite a while - just to absorb the beauty and the thought behind the photograph. Thereafter I went to the notes. I do not understand the language. I am curious to know what is written. Could you please translate ?
The Three levels of the photograph has a excellent continuity. The Green Grass with shades from the trees. The reflection of the Trees, the street, the people & activity on the clean glass fencing makes an exceptional 2nd level. The third & topmost level is of the house - much of whose area is dominated by the wide reflecting windows.
The details in each of the levels is really very interesting. Getting the light / exposure in controll at the right distance must have been quite tricky.
Thankyou for a photograph which is technically very strong.
Best Wishes.

Old 11-10-2011, 06:42 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Highmountains: Thank you.

Well, what I said was; after a fun day of rollerskating, cycling, as I was heading home, I saw these reflections on the glass panelling of a garden and I turned my back to real life and enjoyed the crooked images, reflections that reminded me of Plato's cave allegory. Thanks for the note.
Petek
Old 11-11-2011, 05:25 PM
TE Junior Member

Real Cool ! If such a strong photograph can come from such an easy approach.