The TrekEarth Forums - View Single Post - To Clairedelune: Artifacts and artless facts
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 10:14 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Clairedelune: Artifacts and artless facts

Hi Claire--You are simply much too observant. You should have a job picking spies out of crowds or something. "See that guy in the crowd near the escalator, talking on his cell phone? He's holding his phone exactly the way the CIA trains their agents to do. And the hair over his ears isn't trimmed quite right--the barber by the lobby at CIA headquarters always messes up on that. He must be the one."

Other spy-career advantages--when you needed to photograph secret enemy documents, you would take the time to make a good composition, and you'd photograph papers only in the pleasant warm light of sunrise and sunset. Maybe you could use the lensbaby to selectively put the focus on the juicy stuff, like what time the bomb is set to explode.

The extra knee doesn't bother me. It helps suggest a crowd. I don't like the diagonal line on the face, but that's the way the light was--something was shadowing half of his face. I am not good enough with PS to get rid of it.

So, tell me, is either guy in the photo working for the CIA?

Regards, Ken.